Sunday 5 July 2009

StreetArtAttack!

Vienna StreetArt

Here are some nice shots from Vienna, I've made them last week as I was walking through the city centre and the museumsquarter (MQ). I think the MQ is one of the coolest places to be in Vienna because you can chill out, meet new mates, visit the MuMoK, which is the Museum of Modern Arts and there are also some fancy design stores, cocktail bars and bookshops. Although I'm still of the opinion that Vienna isn't really a hotspot of contemporary art or culture, when I go to the MQ, I feel like I would be in a temple of modernArt.
Some pics from the MQ: Space Invaders, ElevatorArt, funny creatures on the wall and something more simple, but decorative. If you are in Vienna and you'd like to see modernArt, you should definitely go to the MQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment