Monday 27 July 2009

Artsy Café in Brighton

Tic Toc Cafe
A place to chill out, have a chat, write postcards & enjoy coffee!

I've stayed 2 weeks in Brighton and I've made some new experiences, although it wasn't my first time in this city. In the picturexsque quarter of the Lanes (old town) you can find several lovely and artsy cafés, restos and pubs, but there's one which I would emphasize: the Tic Toc Cafe.


The way I've found the café was a funny one. I went to Brighton Museum & Art Gallery on an afternoon off and spent there quite a lot of time. After that, I wanted to chill out in a café in the Lanes and first I was looking for a Café Néro, but on my way there, I beheld that small and cosy café: the Tic Toc Café.

I stepped inside and the atmosphere of the cafe entrapped me. The staff was very friendly and international (they are French-speaking) and the cafe... yummy. On my last day I bought a bag of their roasted cafe. The interior of the cafe makes you feel good, even on a rainy day (what isn't unusual in England) and they always have fresh lemnades or iced teas!
I'm sure, the next time I'll go to Brighton, I'll visit that nice café again! ;) Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment